HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 8 05:14:26 EDT 2008

Cutting room floor United Artists material, reels and reels of it...CD's to
infinity, Hawkwind Brand Name Laser Tables, Vinyl minus barcodes (OK so
anti-drug messages might need a place on the inner sleeves for the fiends)
*CD SINGLES BOX.*