trade? is that spam too?

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 8 03:38:15 EDT 2008

here are some discs i need to trade off. give me a list - used CDs or CDRs of live shows or whatever goes. I dont have Paypal access so i can't sell them. what to do? FIND TRADERS ON BOC-L!

Church of Hed - s/t (Quarkspace spinoff) (sealed new CD)
Hawkwind - Live From The Darkside (Yuri Gagarin show in digipak CD) (slight water damage on digi)
Hawkwind - Assassins Of Silence/Hundred Watt Violence (sealed new Hawkwind tribute CD)
Motorpsycho - It's A Love Cult (CD) (new unused, 2002)
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 5 CD (just the CDs which are w/out any cover art)
Quarkspace - Spacefolds 7 CD (sealed new)
Quarkspace & Matt Howarth - Node In Peril (CD and Comic book in sealed new digipak)
The Sweet - Blockbuster! (as new, compilation)
Nik Turner - The Prophets of Time (Cleopatra CD) (small deletion hole on bar code)