HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 8 05:23:28 EDT 2008

i wish i still had my dojo warrior.!!!!!!! RFM versions suck (no not Trev & his bootleg CDR boutiqe but the Germans at RIDGETOP)

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Freight <stevefreight at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, 8 August, 2008 11:08:07 AM
Subject: Re: HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

I think I read somewhere that EMI own the recordings up to Warrior (there
was some dispute when this was released outside of the EMI stable) and that
after that they were done on a licensing deal with the recordings remaining
the property of Hawkwind or Doug.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree