HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Fri Aug 8 12:08:56 EDT 2008

On 08 Aug 2008, at 10:57 , Steve Swann wrote:
> what I would like is a remastering of the album so that the songs
> flow more naturally from one to the next, like they did in the
> concerts, rather than the separated, disjointed presentation they
> currently have...

Yes, exactly.  I mean, even if the recordings actually came from
different concerts, I shouldn't think it would be impossible to mix
things together to create a more realistic sounding "idealized" concert.

OK, when we're thinking like purists, we can be horrified that the
sanctity of the original warts'n'all recordings should be violated in
this way :) but on the other hand we know we could make a better
sounding record like that. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--