HW: Remaster everything on the Atomhenge Label

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 8 15:22:41 EDT 2008

Catching up on emails here and deleting a few with subject lines that do  not
hold much interest, which is the way it should be.
I read earlier that Levitation is perfect as it is. I couldn't help but
agree as I whacked it on at a good volume.  Then I thought about the  Genesis
albums that came out recently. Each had the original recording plus a  DVD audio
full 5.1 surroung disc. These sound superb.
So Levitation CAN be improved upon. A 5.1 audio mix of this would levitate
me.
How about doing this with all of them?
Hey... if it's good enough for Genesis...

Steve.