trade? is that ____ too?

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri Aug 8 13:55:15 EDT 2008

ok.Thanks. I am not spam,. i feel better. SO I ordered extra copies of BY MISTAKE :

Amon Düül UK - Meetings With Menmachines (sealed new)
Amon Düül UK - Fool Moon (sealed new)
:
so I have to send them to Mike Coleman for a DOJO Warrior (I hope he got his 60 dollars i sent as cash)
OR TRADE THEM WITH SOMEONE ELSE IN THE BOC-L FAMILY!
C.

----- Original Message ----
From: Mike Montfort <mike.montfort at GMAIL.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Friday, 8 August, 2008 7:32:49 PM
Subject: Re: trade? is that ____  too?

Using that *word* (again as a reminder) will cause an email like this to
be filtered by many of the *that word* filters people use now a days.

Im sure a real mod will correct me but no I don't think this is
disallowed either. Keeping the music in the family is what its all about no?

Best to all

Mike
http://corwyn.blogspot.com
the blog