(OFF, open chat to JT)Re: ICU: Insolence Across the Nation

microcosmick insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 10 04:21:26 EDT 2008

> Trev said: "country and western is much safer"

> Trev I got such a kick introducing and having "cowboy mike" meet and spend
> time with Nik and crew.....

I met him by chance when I was tripping in a parking lot and this chick said
"my neighbor LOVES hawkwind", and took me up to meet him when the proof that
LSD does unknown things to the brain despite it's just a toxin like all the
other shit for the most part.....
you see, I had JUST received my copy on CD of "Passout" (mailorder from your
old driver, John I think his name is), and when he (the cowboy) (whose motto
was beer in right hand, cigarette in left, and girl, nevermind) produced his
copy the tracers kicked in bad
I got mad at RPM records because I had told them of it and he happened to be
there to buy it despite I didn't need it
and neither did he, you can only take a cowboy out so far in space before
they need a line dance (is that a real dance?)
He kept insisting that I get my jeans pleated down the middle, and go
looking for cowgirls and that just didn't take........pretty cool guy though
really
he had multiple copies of Doremi and 2 turntables set up so you could play
them together just slightly out of phase and he called this "flanging"???
it was kewel, anybody else ever do that?????
ps-and out of all my friends I brought along to drive the van so I wouldn't
be responsible directly if anything happened to the god-men passengers, we
found out who the real man was when it was time to drive home from, as Nik
announced at the time "Hooston"....(we were leaving the tour and band at
that point, they were sick of having a male groupie, me).....bunch of little
girls....(cowboy swerved and failed miserably, a major ejection I gave
him.....(they could have at least produced a line for me to discover I was
really speeding on a trip)