comments on Eli's Hawkwind auctions

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 10 22:14:39 EDT 2008

of the few items left, thought I'd point out that he has a Captain Jesus and
the Sunray dream LP up, as well as a perfectly preserved Roadhawks with
sticker and poster, and a pretty nice 1st LP foldout
the Captain Jesus was pressed extremely limited and is now worth quite a bit
(yes, a lot)
his postage (at least here in the USA) gets you the records unbumped by
post, which is something I always demand, no matter extra cost
I thought maybe some of you might need to know his ebay handle is :
elihawkfan, and that  is what you enter into an advanced serach to call up
his stuff
there will be more later, but I will be pointing out some things (with his
permission) since he's my friend and he deserves a living wage not rage