HW Knights of Space

Mon Aug 11 05:25:06 EDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 07:01:03PM +0000, Ian Abrahams typed out:
> Even me, who didn't even bother with TMTYL or Knights of Space or, or,
> or... :)

	I have to say, I think TMTYL is worth having. It's not their
best album but it's a long way from being their worst and there's lots
on it to like. _Knights of Space_, by the sound of it so far, maybe not
so much... Yours,
		  Jon
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk