(OFF, open chat to JT)Re: ICU: Insolence Across the Nation

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 11 09:24:53 EDT 2008

and Jeez, I even remember (sort of) the 1969 moon landing.............don't
you know what "Santa Claus" is/was/meant????
well I'll tell you.......BIG TROUBLE< (I told you about the parents didn't
I??) (eyeroll)