(OFF, open chat to JT)Re: ICU: Insolence Across the Nation

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 11 11:11:31 EDT 2008

On 8/11/08, M Holmes <fofp at holyrood.ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> \Watch out! It's a trick!! He's TWINS!!!
>
> *This one's clever Trev,  you best go listen to "the war I survived" on
> you pod, leave this to me*

OK mike, he who came before and also bore the 3 sevens sang about the
phenomena before even joining gong or singing about my garden hose
here:

Open your eyes if you dare
Future comes, all you know is that you'll share
Suns and moons, many cycles, miles of days
Your love shines like a beacon through the haze
Your twin lives twined together
Jigsaw, fit, snap together
Your twin heads crowned together
King and Queen, an extra gene

Can your words cope with infinity ?
You must communicate it perfectly
Don't you think you can surely make it now ?
You don't need anyone to show you how
Your twin lives twined together
Jigsaw, fit, snap together
Your twin heads crowned together