(OFF)Re: HW: wonder if the trade will happen??

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 12 15:14:02 EDT 2008

On 8/12/08, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  now if only you could send me a dojo warrior and i'll throw some more
> cash at you-
>
> alright, you couldn't have asked at a better time, 2 copies survived the
> world's corpuscle response to the invader I am, I tended to sell the copy I
> played once and this one is so mint it will creak if you open the
> insert......

warrior is my favorite, and I was planning on keeping these, BUT...get me a
mint Italian Hassan sleeve and record, and it's yours OR, make a reasonably
ridiculously high offer and I'll likely do it.......
further, just curious, how many tracks show on the fool moon when in the cd
player??? (and no, I only do vinyl right now, thanks tho')