(OFF)Re: HW: wonder if the TSOL trade will happen??

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Thu Aug 14 01:56:08 EDT 2008

Mike-L! Well well well I am in a mental hospital listening to TSOL all the time so what do i know, I eat Zyprexa and Cisyrdinol gets shot in my ass here at krankenhaus where I have spent the last 5 years as a loser. I smoke hash joints once in a while with the daughter of one of the guys in legendary Norw. psych/kraut band AKASHA. She gets me stoned so i get by. BTW My TSOL collection is complete, for all to behold: (I am an old alt.punk'er so I get to like The White Stripes too heheeee!) poseurs, leave them all behind!

T.S.O.L. - T.S.O.L./Weathered Statues [first 2 EP's on one CD]
T.S.O.L. - Dance With Me [1st proper album 1980]
T.S.O.L. - Beneath The Shadows [1981]
T.S.O.L. - Thoughts Of Yesterday 1981-1982 (compilation)
T.S.O.L. - Change Today? (1984) [first with new singer Joe Wood] (bonus tracks)
T.S.O.L. - Revenge [Joe's bloated and bluesy punky-pukey "bad boy" rock ...]
T.S.O.L. - Hit And Run (1987) [on the way to heavy rock, and Joe singing his dirty bad boy blues a factor.]
T.S.O.L. - Strangelove (1990) [awful heavy rock, and only 1 original member left.]
T.S.O.L. - Hell & Back Together: 1984-1990 [comp. of the Joe/Mitch era, w/prev. unreleased live tracks]
T.S.O.L. - Live '91 [unofficial reunion with original lineup, Jack & Todd, Ron & Mike...]
T.S.O.L. - Disappear [their 2001 comeback - and a great one.... the classic original early lineup]
T.S.O.L. - Who's Screwing Who... Greatest Non Hits! [re-recorded classics chosen by the fans]
T.S.O.L. - Divided We Stand (2003)
T.S.O.L. - 4 Songs EP (2005) (CDR)
Tender Fury - Garden Of Evil [w/ Jack of T.S.O.L./Joykiller]
Tender Fury - If Anger Were Soul, I'd Be James Brown
The Joykiller - Ready Sexed Go!: Anthology [w/Jack Grisham and Ron Emory from T.S.O.L.]