(OFF) amp. embalmer/amon duul fool moon

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 15 20:23:34 EDT 2008

On 8/15/08, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  mike
> the first track has spooky lyrics which i liked. the music isnt very
> interesting imo. i did like menmachines more. havent listened at the whole
> thing yet, so i have no opinion yet,but later i will make my opinions known.
> christian
>

> Oh yeah , you're a lyric guy.....this is where my ADD/ignorance? shows up,
> but just like I can't stand reading books, music to me has always been about
> the sound and the vibe, as I am the world's worst at making out lyrics
> anyway, but I prefer that they remain part of the overall sound, and to
> interpret what I do hear in my own way

sidenote: mary b has had me looking at Hawkwind lyrics, and wow, sure glad I
did
I sometimes used to think that music was really one of the silliest things
there is, with so much of it sounding so earth-shaking and profound, when it
really isn't saying much at all
and of course my favorite on that cd, has no lyrics...never heard
menmachines you got me there.....