(OFF) FarfFlung incl HW slight return

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 18 19:02:26 EDT 2008

> On 8/18/08, gary shindler <bewlay68 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>> "W" will be coming back soon. Where's Kinky Friedman when you need him?

according to wikki he's coming back too.....
can he maybe get the nooog isolated and contained?
we need to get a war going somewhere just for him to pay him back for his
draft-dodge schenananigans, and if anybody SHOULD have gone to nam......(not
that I really know anything about what I just said)
has anybody played that 10" of Hawkwind silver machine(s )and do I need
one??
does anybody have THE GUTS to tell this.....I dare you.......don't be sheep
unto anyone