(OFF) amp. embalmer/amon duul fool moon

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 19 17:37:21 EDT 2008

*and Trev the point of this is really to say that after weeding through
(agency omitted) incoming information and disinformation at regular
intervals to test me and see how successful the crossbreed was or wasn't, by
having me pick wheat from chaff, I've saved the link with the guy that told
how it really is but you hate computers and yourself and your career and
most of all Nik so I didn't want to spam you at home there in the old folks
place but if you want to know I'll cut you in however my Bajina CD was
acting up when I tried to scare the neighbor's yet again at 7:30 am
yesterday so it might cost you but probably not and yes unfortunately
everyone on the list is better looking than me*