HW: huw: outside the law! question

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 19 17:54:27 EDT 2008

The album likely will never see the light of day, if the Langtons have any
say as I do not think Huw is proud of it, however I am of the opinion that
if you play the vinyl and have a couple drinks (jeez it's time for me, I've
become much too sober), the reverberating effect is quite enjoyable but
actually finding the LP still won't end your chase per say because you will
likely still not get to hear "working time"(or is that on an FnR
now?) which  thanks to one of the many gods among us on this forum, steve
freight being no exception, I'll have it paid off likely before I die and so
as usual, I win.
ps-I think this may be one better left on vinyl, the cd "strength" might
remove the ambience of what I said above
and also "I see you", I think it's called you will likely lack since you
lack my knowledge but that is OK you are younger and it makes sense