Fw: [Hawkwind] Chance for a free copy of all of the new reissues etc

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Aug 20 18:41:34 EDT 2008

This appeared on the Yahoogroup list and may be of interest to those who don't get mailings from there.

Jill
Jill Strobridge <jill.strobridge at blueyonder.co.uk>
----- Original Message -----
From: caravansongs
To: Hawkwind at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 3:06 PM
Subject: [Hawkwind] Chance for a free copy of all of the new reissues etc

Hi guys

I will be making a draw on Wednesday next week for 2 people to get a
free copy of all titles we release on Atomhenge.

All people who are registered on the Atomhenge mailing list by next
wednesday will be eligible and it will be done as a "blind stab" at
the list, so if you arent registered --nows your chance. Im doing it
this way as its more likley its the "hardened" fans who will already
have registered.

It is an opt in list , so you will be sent a link that you need to
click on to activate it. This means I cant add people who havent
asked to join. Once the releases start, the mailing will go out once
a month with an update on new titles.

Cheers

Vicky