Fw: [Hawkwind] Chance for a free copy of all of the new reissues etc

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 20 19:19:47 EDT 2008

awesome Jill, I toyed seriously with the idea trying to BS and get free
copies, the cds are killing me as I go hungry trying to make wilfried
jealous every chance I get
oh yeah, the israel doremi isn't rare, oh yeah.....
but still a blessing here as I must sign up this instant and you have
relieved me of the dreaded searching out the now buried link not to mention
reminding me
say, your not put off or anooyed or horrified at me I hope, and beyond this
I'll be darned if I didn't just now catch the years 19-79 through 2004 on
the Hawklords gray (mines black of course) 12", and wonder what kind of
research exactly concluded 4 years back