(OFF)[Hawkwind] Chance for a free copy of all of the new reissues etc

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Aug 20 21:29:14 EDT 2008

I cringe sending another post (not that I wouldn't relish 10 million of
whomevers), but since Wilfried is a great friend, I wish to clarify I was
teasing about him and further that the Israel doremi was not to make him
jealous hoever if I get hands on somtehing that could I'd be OK with that,
however he sometimes cannot pinpoint a value, etc, as in above doremi that
he already has for many years.........
so that said can anybody clarify that you would expect an ornage label on a
german CYM vinyl since I sent him a link.....(his is black)
I'd swear my two german RCA's and the one South African Church Of created a
complete set of orange....
sorry
I have low self esteem, not the lowest mind you, but low
oop
bye bye