HW: huw: outside the law! question

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Thu Aug 21 07:54:28 EDT 2008

One other bit of info is that "Wind Of Change" is not on any of the Friends
and Relations CDs,
but can be found on "The Best of Indie Metal" CD, currently available on
eBay for as low as GBP 1.49
definitely worth buying to complete your Huw CD collection.

Just for the record, these are the 3 tracks on friends and relations:
(1) Outside The Law - A side from the 7" single free with Outside The Law
(2) Working Time - B side from 7" single Wind Of Change
(3) I See You - B side from the 7" single free with Outside The Law

And there is a Huw gig currently up on Dime that I posted there, from the
same era as Outside The Law,
and probably better quality too, from Leadmill, Sheffield 22-Jan-1984.