HW: huw: outside the law! question

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Fri Aug 22 08:06:09 EDT 2008

unfortunately only the flicknife stuff made it on to the FnR releases
I'm never going to get to hear "dreams that fade away" and "its on me"
again because my vinyl is tucked up in an atic 6000 miles away...
what on earth was the ultra noise label anyway?
I wonder if anyone on the list could ask Huw nicely if he will consider
putting MP3s of them on his site