+++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man isolator+++

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 10:27:39 EDT 2008

I'm not *quite* music-only, I feel the Kollektor itch too, but to me its more stuff about the band itself.  Like that synth they put up for sale recently that I think was Alan's?  I can't even play and yet that thing made me go into a shark-like Kollektor blood frenzy because of the association  between that and their live shows.

For example  if they had come out and said "this is the synth you can hear on Zarozinia in Live Chronicles," I probably would have been trying to sign over my house to them, even as my wife had me dragged off and committed to a mental  institution.  :)

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Friday, Aug 22, 2008 8:51 am
Subject: Re: +++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man  isolator+++
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

none of the Kollektors who make it that high up the mountain ever _actually_
_play_ their kollektions....you know that Steve....
but Ultra Noise is my business so no, according to an informant there is nothing there for music-only people

On 8/22/08, Steve Swann <swann1066 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, is the version of Hassan I Sabha anything different than what have
 readily available, or is it just the fact that it's a rare pressing that
 makes it so sought after?

 From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
 Date: Friday, Aug 22, 2008 2:28 am
 Subject: +++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one
 man  isolator+++
 To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To:
 BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

> HEADS UP, A DOOR HAS BEEN OPENED INTO THE HIGHLY EXCLUSIVE KOLLEKTOR CLUB
 HERE IS A CHANCE FOR A REGULAR WORKING CLASS WEEKEND HAWKWIND HOBBYIST TO
 TURN INTO SUPERMAN LITERALLY OVER NIGHT
 I KNOW THERE ARE THOSE WHOM HAVE SUFFERED MUCH KNASHING OF TEETH SINCE i
 HAD TO WHIP OUT MY SUB MACHINE GUN LAST TIME SO THIS IS PROOF OF MY HEART ON
 DISPLAY TO ALL OUR COMFY LITTLE FLOCK (NOT COMMERCIALIZED LIKE THE CATTLE
 PEN FORUM)
 THIS IS THE SACRED COLLECTION CAPPER, AND WHILE MAYBE NOT THE ABSOLUTE
 RAREST IN THE WORLD, IT IS CONSIDERED TO BE BECAUSE OF THIS FACT
 IF MY MOTHER WAS STILL HERE YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE A CHANCE AS i WOULD PAY
 WHATEVER IT TOOK AND SNATCH IT AWAY WITH THE ONE I ALREADY HAVE
 I NOTICE THIS SELLER IS IN FRANCE AND IS CALLING IT A PROMO SO i THINK IT
 IS SAFE TO PROCLAIM IT OFFICALLY AS A PROMO NOW
 AND FURTHER, BECAUSE i LOVE YOU, THIS IS GOING TO COST A LOT OF MONEY   A
 LOT LOT......SOME OF YOU WILL NEED ACCESS TO YOUR PARENTS RETIREMENT FUNDS
 IF YOU WANT IT AND EXPECT TO HAVE A REAL CHANCE OF PLUCKING THE JEWEL IT IS
 M- CONDITION WHICH MEANS YOU CAN HEAR THE MOANS AS IT IS VIEWED
 http://cgi.ebay.com/HAWKWIND-Hassan-I-Sahba-PROMO-FRENCH-ONLY-CHARISMA-7_W0QQitemZ350091011067QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item350091011067&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14