Dave's political ambitions?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 10:40:19 EDT 2008

lol, imho it just needed to do a quick cut to the band on stage in the 70's
or something strobes in full bloom
as I sit wondering if I have the guts to go on craigs list for a turntable
handout, I'm comparing doremi's and I am wondering why on this israel
version they saw the need to list tracks thus: brainstorm (turner), space
(dave brock)

down through the night (dave brock)

one change(del dettmar)

lord of light (dave brock)
                                                  (then oddly, only this
track in lighter font) Time We Left (dave brock) The Watcher (I.F.Kilmister
what to many could appear as a USA low-budget clone, is in fact, not