+++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man isolator+++

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 11:43:25 EDT 2008

steve, I'm actually trying to catch my daily few minutes of nightmares that
no human, even murderers should ever know but I must send FoFP a post
(again)
I can solve all that for you, I unlocked the secrets (however single pops
come back from such things as exclaiming something to your friend and you
didn't notice that microscopic projectile spittle),,,,,,no problem
though.......more on this later
also, I love CD sound and covenience, I do for sure, at this point I am not
really arguing sound superiority, just fun....