+++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man isolator+++

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Aug 22 16:15:14 EDT 2008

Ha, this dude in Germany has a collection of cylinders that he recorded and
put on archive.org. My fav is called "a ragtime medley" by Vess Ossman c.
1898 and there's a much more recent 1916 one called Under the Double Eagle.
I might have use these to back up a cartoon where the original Bonzo Dog
Band track is owned by EMI..I heard of some kind of recording that just used
steel wire, must've been very efficient but prob. demagnetized easily.

--