+++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man isolator+++

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Aug 23 20:00:06 EDT 2008

On 8/23/08, Mary Sullivan <maryann.sullivan1 at verizon.net> wrote:

> I agree, try to clean an album blind, some time, especially living with a
> cat.

I actually did clean a copy of Captain Lockheed blind one time when I was in
the middle of invention with my home-made vacuum machine, however there was
no feline....
despite my technical breakthrough, I always felt some guilt. If cleaning is
the trouble then I am fascinated and I can likely solve this. Nothing more
than a carbon fiber brush is required. I am amazed at how you do the rest.
Getting back on track with the thread, if you want in there is no provision
for non-sightedness, you have to obtain the single. It is a long tradition
and it is to show the sacrificial lengths you are willing to go through in a
relatively short time unto space rock's finest. We realize many members no
longer play records and also respect each individual owner's choice weather
or not they wish to actually play their single....you will not be
questioned.......hazing remains the same for the relatively small female
percentage