+++ HW +++ advertising aid item israel doremi +++ HW +++

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Aug 24 07:42:28 EDT 2008

whoops, mistake, your british originals are now devalued and you'll simply
have to expand your collections with some other pressing. The reason I made
this error is because the Israel prsssings credit the USA on the label and
so I was comparing to the USA-Yank vesrion which has the songs listed
correct......I think