(OFF) A Call For Help From You Smart Starrats

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 25 17:03:17 EDT 2008

*Dear Forum, I totally apologize for just how "off" this is but I need some
help for a special friend who is in Colorado pulling his hair out, this guy
is amazing and spends all his free time helping people, and I am one of his
subjects, anyway, please provide some thoughts as computers are neither one
of our strengths, I was proud to suggest asking you guys when on the
phone....*

 Yo so here it is. I can not get on T-mobil.com web site. what happens when
I try to get on the site it comes up with security error message I enter ph#
and password and continue than I get the option of proceeding to the web
site even though it is not recomended. I choose this and it goes to thier
home page. normally when this happens with other sites Like my e-mail site
I can then go ahead and navigate the site. this is not the case with the t-
mobil site. I try to use the site and it kicks me off and asks for my ph#
and password again. I am able to access this site from other computers. I
have spent a lot of time with a varity of tech support personel at t- mobil
no help. I have Added thier web site to my security page on internet
explorer 7 and this still does not work. I tried micro soft support that was
suppose to be free and after an hour of tranfers and holding they told me to
call a different ph#. I did this and they said Oh yea we can fix the problem
but it will cost you. They would not even give me an estimate of how much it
would cost me to use this free micro soft support. thanks Mike good luck I
hope you can help. Peace dude!