+++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man isolator+++

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Aug 26 11:03:15 EDT 2008

well my now broken ext. backup drive is a Seagate Free Agent and my PC is a portable Toshiba Satellite. Its hard to imagine room for another hard disk inside my PC. Looks like buying a new plastic shell for the Seagate is the solution.

c.

----- Original Message ----
From: Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 14:38:10
Subject: Re: +++stop press+++advertising aid item french hassan+++one man  isolator+++

It might be tough to cram an external drive into a laptop -- laptops
tend to require smaller drives than normally go into external
enclosures or desktop machines, I think.  But as Steve says, you
might well simply be able to buy another external enclosure and put
the drive itself in that.

I did the opposite once, and pulled an old laptop drive out of an
otherwise dead laptop and stuck it in a external enclosure (sized for
such drives).  It's actually still humming away here now, though
rather small for my music library -- I use it as a kind of tertiary
backup for other small files and stuff.

Cheers,
Carl

--