No Brock?!

gary shindler bewlay68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 27 11:08:24 EDT 2008

That's why I started the thread. Calvert's legacy with Hawkwind can't be ignored.
I also wonder if Moorcock would be involved.
Gary

----- Original Message ----
From: Colin Allen
As did others.  This event is intended to mark the 20th anniversary of the death of someone who was Hawkwind's best ever frontman and who wrote the lyrics to some of their greatest songs.  It is also intended to raise a bit of money for his family.

Personally, I would find it very sad if anyone who was invited chose not to attend due to a personal dislike for someone who is taking part; showing respect to Bob and his work is far more important than personal animosity.