Off - Wot No Brock?!

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu Aug 28 10:18:02 EDT 2008

Hi Maxine Well put, "pillock " never heard that one.

Kaduflyer

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Maxine Wesley
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:43 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Off - Wot No Brock?!

Date:    Wed, 27 Aug 2008 14:12:40 +0000
From:    Colin Allen <colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK> wrote:

>Personally, I would find it very sad if anyone who was invited chose not to
>attend due to a personal dislike for someone who is taking part; showing
>respect to Bob and his work is far more important than personal animosity.

I've been in a similar situation myself - a mutual friends 50th
celebration....Way I figured was I would respect the event and not turn up
for fear of ruining what would otherwise have been a harmonious
occasion..... coz i wouldn't have been able to contain my anger at this
pillock who would have been there...  my point is there is always a
different way of looking at things - and what, really, does this have to do
with cow bells?

Joni Mitchell
(I've looked at life from both sides now, From win and lose and still
somehow, It's life's illusions I recall. I really don't know life, at all.
...)!