Off - Wot No Brock?!/ captured rotation

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 28 23:23:28 EDT 2008

On 8/28/08, Chris Warburton <desdinova at madasafish.com> wrote:

> I dunno, but the deputy had at my son's school was BillWhillock...
> that's almost a little scary, maybe you have _actual_ hillocks where you
> live??  I guess they need enforcement like that now huh??

if nothing else to make sure the kids "pull 'em up" and don't show draws and
that their clothing doesn't double as weaponry (this would apply for USA)
I saw a newslink that teachers can "pack heat" here in the states now??  I
guess I certainly would want to if I did that profession!!
and for no special reason, I say, I am now getting spammed blind by one of
my old "aces" and Alan Davey's "captured rotation" was on there, so I guess
there is a new issue of this??  that was a special moment for me, there's
symbology aplenty going on with the track list, I'd just seen a green
meteor, and it's a good little album IMHO
just thought I'd mention it in case one person did not know......