Hawkwind (Hawkwind Tribute Show in Wash.D,C, USA)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 1 20:06:07 EST 2008

I suggest that heretofore (whatever that means), that any playing or
recording of Hawkwind tributes see all monies going into pots for the
importation of the real thing back into this disgusting country, and that a
newly somehow renigged version of the PLASMATICS be the opening act for
every show
time for the man-eating MAGGOTS!!!!!!