Hawkwind Winter Tour - Glasgow bound

Jill Strobridge jill.strobridge at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Tue Dec 2 12:30:49 EST 2008

ah - I've just been looking at the Met Office website http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/index.html  and found the following:  It could be they are getting a bit over-excited about what will simply turn out to be a rainy day - which has happened before! - but please take care everyone and have a safe journey north!
>There is a moderate risk of a severe event affecting parts of Scotland and northern England. Snow spreading from the west Wednesday evening is likely to become persistent and heavy at times into Thursday morning, especially on hills, and potentially to some lower levels. Considerable drifting is likely over higher ground in strong winds. The snow, turning to rain at lower levels, will clear eastwards by Thursday afternoon.      Issued at: 1555 Tue 2 Dec<

Best wishes

jill