Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Space Rangers

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Dec 2 15:11:57 EST 2008

The support band were better!;)

--- On Tue, 2/12/08, trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:
From: trev <judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Space Rangers
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Tuesday, 2 December, 2008, 7:17 PM

Why don't you stop talking about other people and start talking about
me...ME d'ya hear.

For instance, just imagine if there was a full-length video of the only gig
that the legendary Inner City Hawks ever played, and it was really good, and it
was about to be unleashed upon the Blessed Ones.

Just imagine that

...and in time for Xmas

phew!

trev