BOC: Killer Kowalski

Tue Dec 2 18:30:31 EST 2008

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 06:38:43PM +0000, Mike Godwin typed out:
> I see that Killer Kowalski, mentioned in Meltzer's song 'Donovan's
> Monkey' has just died. And I thought Meltzer was making him up!

	He got an obituary in _The Guardian_ in the UK, it rather
surprised me as I'd thought similarly... Yours,
						Jon

ObCD: Farflung - _A Wound in Eternity_ why have I not yet raved at you
all about how good this album is eh? what's wrong with me etc.
--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk