FW: Amon Duul

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Wed Dec 3 03:57:51 EST 2008

I got this email from John Weinzierl of Amon Düül II. He doesn't give the
web site URL, which is www.amonduul.de. Check out the movie link for some
cool old videos. Also note he says they plan to post live shows to the site
so might want to bookmark it.

Jerry

  _____

From: John Weinzierl [mailto:john at amonduul.de]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 3:55 PM
Subject: Amon Duul

Dear friends,
we have worked a bit on our web site, and it´s going to be a real website
very soon.
Since today it´s possible to see and listen to all our legal albums, old and
new.
We have included a shop now, so you can purchase all the items offered right
away.
Besides our vintage albums you can get my albums "Weinzierl meets Calvert"
and "Pure Spirit" and "Wounded" of my trio "JHM", directly from our site.
We´re planning to transmit some of our live concerts on our site as well.
Since today you can see pics´n´clips, if you find the movie button.
This is the beginning of our communication directly with you through our
site. About new songs, new albums, latenight seesions, the lot....
You´ll be asked your oppinion to all kind of things and projects there, so
we can keep up the fight together.
But please be patient with us, we´re still constructing and adding things,
and sometimes - as you all know - these things take a litte longer, if it´s
done right.
So check it out!
Love to all of you
John Weinzierl