(OFF)Re: Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Space Rangers

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 10:18:20 EST 2008

Come to the states
travel to Upland Caluifornia with me
do my sister
shes says she's lean and trim now
I'm to old for young bands, the acid isn't potent like it was....in fact is
it acid anymore??
how can anybody have anything to offer musically anymore when everyone is a
sheep?? (other than whipped cream and destruction) (or shaving cream if it
doesn't glob off)
the problem is not the Trilateral shepherds, it's the grazing masses who
chose the pasture even when they are shown a cut in the barbed-wire fence,
and refuse to allow themselves to see that they are mowing the lawns of the
elite