HW for EXTREME kollectors ONLY/ my revenge

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Dec 4 12:02:15 EST 2008

well, a certain somebody is amused that the Israel Urban Gorilla on eBay
that I need is being bid up by young upstarts, so I must now have my laugh
I could not even pull this stunt off when I was the first person from space
to spend more money on Hawkwind than any mortal creature had ever before me
when I brought you discoveries like, say, the Irish pressing of "Church Of
Hawkwind"
I now have 2 differing pressings of the original USA Doremi Fasol Latido
*HAHAHAHAHA*
who says "the only ones" cannot still be "major players", even if my vision
is no longer 20-10
Wilfried I expect another toss in for this, and nothing taped or VG!!!