Wolverhampton on Wednesday...

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sat Dec 6 12:11:14 EST 2008

Tim, yer a star!

I'm booked in at the Brittania for £27.00. That's saved me exactly 20 quid
in total on what I would have paid on trains and taxis.
Not to mention the gloom and misery of not being at a Hawkwind  concert.

Cheers,
Steve.

In a message dated 06/12/2008 16:26:21 GMT Standard Time, tim at KALYR.COM