(OFF)Re: Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Space Rangers

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 7 12:49:59 EST 2008

Trev my endeavors transforming a common high-school dropout into mangod
allow me little time to afford any attention on how to play PAL DVDS.....
and you know how I hate computers making any noise......

On 12/7/08, trev <judge48 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> to tex coleman
>
> so i offer you all the magnificent inner city hawks collectors video
> you offer me your sister
> and i hear nothing...nothing
> no one likes me waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>
> trev

>>> sheep?? (other than whipped cream and destruction) (or shaving cream if