(ON)Re: Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Inner City Hawks

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Mon Dec 8 14:21:46 EST 2008

Well, if you got nothing to say......

In the mean time, please check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style
2nd example.

Gr,

Arjan H

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 18:16:17 -0000, trev wrote