Wikipedia censorship over album cover

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Tue Dec 9 07:36:55 EST 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008 12:24:22 GMT, M Holmes wrote
> I'm vaguely tempted to point IWF at the Blind Faith album to see if
> we can up the ante a bit. I do wonder if they've bitten off more
> than they can chew this time.

When you're on a crusade, you'll bite at just about anything...

> I get it through work and up to yesterday Wikipedia was OK. I'm sure
> I've seen that Scorpions cover quite a few times hunting through
> record bins. I'd have thought that if it was going to destroy
> Britain, it'd have managed it by now. If the (now) woman in the
> picture was upset about it I'd be more sympathetic to the IWF case,
>  but it seems she's not.

If she'd been upset about it, there are other, and more effective ways to
resolve the issue. This is pretty much like a bunch of loonies out on a
crusade. Kinda like that other crusade, that "war on terror".

Gr,

Arjan H