Hawkwind - Return Of The Legendary Space Rangers

Tue Dec 9 17:17:57 EST 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 07:17:19PM -0000, trev typed out:
> For instance, just imagine if there was a full-length video of the only gig
> that the legendary Inner City Hawks ever played, and it was really good,
> and it was about to be unleashed upon the Blessed Ones.

	I went back digging in the archives to try and find out why I
didn't make that gig, and what it had been like, and *no-one* seems to
have mentioned it. In fact the only thread developing from it seems to
be some Judge Trev character, selling videos of it... But seriously, how
does it compare to, for example, _Bajina_? And why, why haven't I bought
_Naked_ yet? That might be more of a question... Yours,
							Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk