Urban Gorilla

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 10 09:21:00 EST 2008

Morning Steve, while it is true that I have NEVER been a cheapskate, and it
still remains true today even though I am poor as weeds, a man named Alfred
in Austria (I think) seems to be the reigning champ of hi-dollar spending
now.
he got my Urban Gorilla but I've had my revenge!!!!!
we do expect the failed economy to produce many a vinyl delight, but I may
have to ask my boss for finanical help
he'd be German. you know the one.