Hard Rock Hell (was Re: PAL and NTSC on DVDs)

Edmund Clout e_clout at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 10 11:16:21 EST 2008

OK I've had a think and the set list at Hard Rock Hell (which still sounds better than Pontin's Prestatyn) might have been:

Masters Of The Universe
Time We Left
Orgone Accumulator/You Know You're Only Dreaming/Orgone Accumulator
Angels Of Death/Life
Hassan-i-Sabbah with shortish bit in the middle
Right to Decide
Brainstorm
Silver Machine

I don't know if the order is exactly right but I don't think I've missed anything out.
The one where they played two basses was in the middle, not the first three or last two.

Edmund> Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 07:06:39 -0500> From: cea at CARLAZ.COM> Subject: Hard Rock Hell (was Re: PAL and NTSC on DVDs)> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> > On 10 Dec 2008, at 06:18 , Edmund Clout wrote:> > American band, Clutch, who'd been in Glasgow the night before went > > on cold and were ace, reallly hard southern blues based rock.> > Clutch are veteran tourers and a great band!> > Cheers,> Carl> > --> Carl Edlund Anderson> http://www.carlaz.com/