Hawkwind Exeter - the foyer review

Alan Taylor alan.taylor96 at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Wed Dec 10 13:20:54 EST 2008

Hi Bernhard, I wasn't at Exeter but yes, if it's the same as they did at
Glasgow, then it is Fahrenheit 451 spoken by Dibs.  I can't vouch for it
being the whole thing because after I caught the opening line - "In
Lexington they are going to burn..." I kinda drifted off...

Alan