Urban Gorilla

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 10 19:58:24 EST 2008

didn't touch the thing with a ten-foot pole
how I got him I will never tell
everthing's cool and casual Trev, and I paid a long overdue visit to the
actual motorcycle club today and what they manufactured for me on-the-spot
 to you is a gasser!!!   :-)
by the way, dealing drugs was never alluring or cool enough for me to dabble
in it much but if you NTSC a few a' them thingies I still like to pretend
I'm Delta-Wave
do it for free