Hawkwind: Official live releases (1971-2007)

Ian Jeffcock ianjeffcock at PACIFIC.NET.SG
Thu Dec 11 08:35:17 EST 2008

Nice thread, I have most of these CDs and have been thinking for a
while of putting them all on my MP3 player.
So now I've started going thru and MP3-ing them all. So far I found
that I am unbelieveably missing
"Text Of Festival" on CD, I have it on LP but I guess I was just
avoiding all those "Bring me the head..." CDs
to the point I didn't even get text of festival.

I've been trying to figure out the 1972/1973 list, I think one title
slightly off and one missing:

28.09.1972 (BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert)
14.10.1972 (Space London 1972 / Space Rock From London)

then we have the Empire Pool complete show, maybe its better than
Bring Me The Head...

27.05.1973 (Empire Pool Wembley 1973)

After this, it seems to get extremely complicated having to pull
tracks from weird tapes, anthology and friends and relations
to get the Hawklords / Sonic Assassins together and in the right
chronological order, and its not easy to find the exact dates
of those recordings, I looked at a few different places including
wiki which seems to be good, but can't figure out the exact
dates. Anyway not so important, probably best just to go with the
running order as it is in the weird series.